About Me

My photo
Kevin M. Jackson, A 1994 graduate of Savannah State University with a B.S. degree in Biology and a Masters degree in Urban Education from Norfolk State University and a Masters of Divinity from Liberty University. Elder Jackson is a Chaplain in the United States Navy. He worked as a Science educator for over 14 years. Mr. Jackson is the author of two books; When God Speaks and Life Lessons For My Sons. He is the father of Ephraim, Elim and Elisha and several spiritual sons. Elder Jackson is married to Nila Nash Jackson.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shift Your Focus!

Beloved, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but this one thing I do: Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.
                                                                                                            - Philippians 3:13-14

The time has come for you to move ahead. To linger on the failures of yesterday will only prolong your journey to the things that I have already put into place for you.

I have already put into motion everyone and everything that will play a role in your future. I know that you may be disappointed and frustrated by the lack of progress in your life, but it is now time to shift your focus.

Shift everything in your life toward the goals that I have ordained for you. Waste no more time on the past. In fact, forget the past and embrace your future.

The way that I have made for you will not be easy, but I have planned ahead of you. There will be some roadblocks, disappointments and, yes, even some failures. Each time, you must shift your focus on to the next move.

The enemy of progress is to dwell on your past victories and failures too long. Right now, I am waiting for you to shift your focus. Do not prolong time. Move ahead now!

3 comments:

  1. God Bless you I'm doing blogs as well when you have feel free to take a look God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Followers