About Me

My photo
Kevin M. Jackson, A 1994 graduate of Savannah State University with a B.S. degree in Biology and a Masters degree in Urban Education from Norfolk State University and a Masters of Divinity from Liberty University. Elder Jackson is a Chaplain in the United States Navy. He worked as a Science educator for over 14 years. Mr. Jackson is the author of two books; When God Speaks and Life Lessons For My Sons. He is the father of Ephraim, Elim and Elisha and several spiritual sons. Elder Jackson is married to Nila Nash Jackson.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Courageous

One of the most powerful movies I have ever watched has to be "Courageous". This movie really brings it home concerning the responsibility of fathers to their children, family and God.

I literally watched the movie at least seven times. I took several groups of couples, a group of men and then individuals to see the movie. It is life changing and every man should watch this movie.

I will not tell you all of the movie, but I will say, when you finish watching the movie you will have a reassurance of the need for Christ, your family and the responsibilities that you have as a father and even a mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers